Monday, October 17, 2011

What I wore to the Platter for 8 Media Event

The Platter for 8 Media Event was held at the Venice Piazza Mall in McKinley Hill last Thursday. Twas a rainy Thursday afternoon, we even thought that the event won't push through. 

I opted to wear something that can go from day to night, tad bit simple cause I don't wanna draw attention from school or to the event itself. After my 1-3pm class, I headed to Rockwell for some errands then to the Event's Venue. 


As to what I wore..


Mustard Button Down Polo | Figlia X Heels | Loose Top | Tomato X Watch 
| Wing Connector Ring X Anagon Collection

Spread the love and Hype this look on LOOKBOOK! 


5 comments:

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

Cute top! very foodie!:)

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love your tee, so funny and cool.

Brie M said...

@AVA: Heeeeee :D Sakto sa event! :p

@TEREZA: Awww thanks! :D

Arnie Villanueva said...

Ang hot naman, babe!!!! ♥

Xoxo,
Arnie
http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

kath said...

like your top! :)