Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ang bagong Fried Chicken ng Pinoy!

Last Saturday I was thinking how to split myself into three! I've got 3 events to attend to, there's 12:30 (Taft), 3pm (Katips) and 2pm in (San Juan). But that's just too impossible, right?

So yeah, I had to choose and that was to attend Manang's Chicken Bloggers Event! :) I did not regret going here cause.. well, the food and the most accommodating staff ever! My friend and I were running late cause of the parking thingy, but the Manang's staff were able to assist us! Kudos! Thank you guys! :)


This branch is located at Burgundy Tower, Katipunan. Right across Ateneo, beside Landbank and 711 :)

We were provided a Kit, thank you to the organizers for being so patient with me! Hahaha. Parking, Emails and all. :)


They already started when Donn and I came, the fun part is that, we were able to see the Chicken Eating Challenge. The contestant with the most # of chicken parts (eaten) is the winner! Of course, I was rooting for the girls! Hahahaha you know, most girls nowadays eat like Kargadors, like meeeee!


And yes, the infamous food blogger, the brain child of The Food Scout is here! Jill Bantang! She so fab! And so pretty! She's super nice too! :D

After the challenge, its my favorite part! CHOW TIME! :D


They served Manang's Chips and Dips. Huge Chicken parts and another platter of chicken wings with their original recipe of Soy Garlic Sauce. They also have Coleslaw and Macaroni Salad for sides.
Super love the dips! :) Reminded me of Orgy's Mojo dip! :)


Meet Donn. And his plate! Awaaaaaaard! :D

And now, a few shots with my blogger friend, BIANCA! Please do check her blog! :D

Now with the beautiful, JILL-- A food blogger! :D

And there's RACHEL AND JEN! :D 

And its a wrap! :) I suggest you guys visit, Manang's Chicken.

Branches are at:

Ortigas Center | AIC Gold Tower
Katipunan | One Burgundy Plaza

Markets:
Mercato Centrale
Midnight Mercato
Legaspi Sunday Market
Soderno Weekend Market in Alabang

OPENING SOON:
Taft Ave | One Archer's Place
SM Megamall | Food Court
SM North Edsa | Edsa Annex
For more info follow them on Twitter: Manang's Chicken
Like them on Facebook!

3 comments:

Noelle Chantal said...

Oh, will def try thier chicken! Looks so yummy! Thanks for sharing these! :)

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

Congratulations to the chow down winner!:) hehe

I wanna try Manangs! Looks good!:) and loving your cute phone! Also have the same bunny ears color!:D coolie-O!

Brie M said...

@NOELLE: It is! :D

@AVA: Hahahaha kuya ate like 7 chicken parts in 3 minutes. Hahahaha. Yeah, you shuld try manang's babe! :D