Monday, October 17, 2011

Good Morning, beautiful!

When it rains, it pours! :) There are these huge events that makes every girl go gaga! Not everyone's invited, but everyone gets the chance of getting in. And I guess I'm one lucky girl to have been invited to two of the biggest event in my blogging experience. Excuse me for being such a neophyte! I'm not good at this! :)

So this morning, its been a habit to check my mail, school stuff and of course, blogging related emails. Feeling like a zombie and all then I got these!

An invite for the most awaited MULTIPLY SHOPPING PARTY! Thanks to Myrted, Chey and Pax! :)

And the email I've been wanting to read.. wait for it.. wait for it..

Its the Freeway X Manansala Event! I have never been this excited for a fashion show! Needless to say, I'm part kapampangan that's why I'm rooting to see my Dad's hometown grown talents! I believe Mr. V. Manansala came from Macabebe! :)


So there, see you guys tom! :)


2 comments:

Mar said...

Nice, attending events gives me such a high as well! Hope we can bump into each other in the future, I especially love meeting other bloggers as well. - Mar
-Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
Don't miss: The New BODY by Burberry Giveaway

Wonder Woman said...

Hope to see you at tomorrow! I'll be at both events! :)

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com