Wondering about the title? Read more!
Last night, I together with my blogger friends were invited to welcome a great collaboration of a well-known clothing store in the Philippines, no other than Freeway with a touch of Philippine's pride in Visual Arts, Vicente Manansala, known for his breathtaking illustrations and the art of transparent cubism.
Although I wasn't able to catch the fashion show everyone's been talking about on twitter, I was able to see how much of a generous and talented man Mr. Vicente Manansala is. Through his immediate family members, everyone got the chance to know the brainchild of all these impeccable works of art.
The show was hosted by the beautiful Ms. Divine Lee together with Tim Yap! They nailed it! There was never a dull moment during the whole interview. :D
They shared stuff we don't know about the artist and most of it was a bit weird but interesting! The sunvisor thingy and more. What I love about this portion is that, we knew how family oriented and how generous Mr. Vicente Manansala was.
"Wow! He's a very generous man!" - Tim Yap
That's was exactly what everyone though of when we heard the sweetest birthday story ever told!
What a great way to kick start a night full of events! :)
Now its time to meet ze prettiest blogger friends!
L-R: Arnie, Kei, TJ, Gel :)
Ana of Anagon Collection and Moi :)
Ana and Arnie my love so sweet! :D
Ana and Bianca loves! :)
Moi, Arnie and Bianca! :D Love them both so so so much!
Jessa, their friend and TJ! :D
Moi and the beautiful, Ms. Divine Lee! Felt like a midget for 10 secs! :D
Tim Yap, haven't met anyone who never heard about this awesome awesome awesome guy beside moi! :) He's the sweetest! I swear!
Now we're off to another event! :D Thank you, Freeway for letting us experience the Manansala talent! :D
And before that, here's one of the sweetest memorabilia I got for this year:
Felt personalized since I found my name on it! :"> Kilig!
Thank you is an understatement! Thank you so much, Freeway!
5 comments:
nice meeting you aubrey! see u again tomorrow! :)
gorgeous ;) I wish I was at the event too ;)
@GELLIE: Hi babe! :D See you laterrrrrr! :D
@RIZZA: Aww girl! See you soon! :D
you are so pretty! :D it was nice meeting you. :D
Awwww you too micah! :D See you sooooon!
Post a Comment