Last night, after the Freeway X Manansala Event, we headed straight to the most talked about event for the night, the Multiply Shopping Party!
Held at White Space in Pasong Tamo, we braved heading there without even knowing the exact address! Thank God, BIS was invented!
We missed the fashion show, but we didn't miss the meet and greet and all! So here's a couple of photo's from my good friend,
YSHY!
And here's more (this time from my camera na haha! ;) )
So many beautiful people at every corner of White Space! :)
The food was superb! So as the Booze! :D Party the night away!
As for what my friends and I were more excited about, let the pictures unfold what happened last night!
 |
| Bianca and Doms :) |
 |
| She's too tall for my life! :) Doms and I :D |
 |
| Ate Camille Co, she's the sweetest blogger I've met! Still can't get over our small talk! :D |
 |
| And here's my blogger friend, Yshy with her boyfriend! Too sweet! :"> |
 |
| Yshy and I! I look sabog in this picture! :p |
 |
| Lovely ladies! Isha and Jessa! :D |
 |
| Bianca and Moi! We were actually waiting for Super Bass this time! Hahahaha! |
 |
| Bianca and her friend! :D |
 |
| AND OMG! Pax and Kookie! :D |
 |
| Jessa and Eenah! :D |
 |
| I finally met Dianne! :D What is pang-beauty queen? :D Soo pretty! |
 |
| The funniest group I've ever joined! :D You guys are too funny for my life! :D Never a dull moment! :D |
 |
| With Gelleesh! She's super cute! Not to mention, she's one of the nicest bloggers you'd get to be friends with! Love you, Gel! :D |
I know I missed a lot of pictures with some of the bloggers I look up to, but as they say.. There's always a next time! And my shyness, must die soon! :D
I'm glad how events like these makes us feel more inspired to write and be inspired by the overwhelming blessings coming our way! On the other hand, Multiply, not to mention, didn't fail to deliver the excitement they brought to every multiply shoppers and merchants before, during and after the event!
KUDOS, Multiply! :D
7 comments:
Hello babe!
'Twas super noice meeting you last night! Is it ok to grab a photo from your post? The group photo lang I left my cam at home that's why. Hope to bond with yah more soon!
Hi babe! Gorabels :D See you soon!:*
Pa-grab ah! :) Teka, bakit may stolen shot ako? Waah!
Kitakits soon, Chefy!
Babe!!! Thanks for the credits hahaha!! I totally agree with what you said, events like this makes us feel more inspired! See you soon again! xoxo
@JESSA: Hahahahaha Ai go! :D
@YSHY: Hey you! :D Hahahaha loveyou babe! Thanks for being extra nice! :D
Brie, napapansin ko, kakaloka mg shots mo sken ah! ahahaha! but nice hanging out with you in 3 events na ah! next time ule! teach me your signature pose :P
HAHAHAHA! LOVE YOU! Sige eemote tayo sa cam next time! :)
Post a Comment