Saturday, October 1, 2011

Thank you is an understatement

I never thought that I'd get as much love and support for my humble blog. That moment of joy whenever someone approaches you just to say hi and how they find our blog is something to be really GRATEFUL of. In the blogging industry, I never thought of making friends and knowing genuinely nice and trustworthy people. *sniff

You can quote me, I'm sometimes, over-acting-- what not, but I was just overwhelmed and beyond happy of what blogging brings me. I blog for the love of writing and expressing my thoughts, not for the lime light and all. I'm so blessed to have met people who are pioneers in blogging and yet their feet are still on the ground. :) 

Excuse me, for being downright emotional these past few days. haha! :)

As my way of saying thank you to everyone who's been there when I started, and to those who are continuously supporting me and my fellow bloggers. Here's a simple girly giveaway! :D

Foot care set!
Charm Bracelet
Slim pearl bangles
Adjustable Cocktail Ring :)
No sponsors! :) I just wanna share my blessings for all the love and support that my blog gets. :)

How to join?

Mandatory:

1. Follow this blog through Google Friend Connect. Found on my side bar to your right. :)
2. Follow me on TWITTER :)
3. Tweet this: "@Whimsicaldrift is hosting her first #THANKYOU giveaway! http://brietachiquita.blogspot.com/2011/10/thank-you-is-understatement.html"
4. Like Brietachiquita's page on FACEBOOK :)

For extra entries: 

5. Follow me on TUMBLR :) (+2)
6. Post this on YOUR facebook wall and dont forget to tag @brietachiquita :) (+2)
7. Blog about this giveaway! (+5)

So that's a total of 10 entries! :)

Just fill out this form with the necessary info :)

Name:
Email Address:
Google Friend Connect Username:
Tweet Link:
Facebook Username:
Your tumblr URL: (If you followed me, so I can follow you back)
Facebook post link: (Make sure you linked my page)
Blog post URL: (If you blogged about this giveaway)

Get your own free form like this one.
And don't forget to comment on this post with your name and location! :) Winner takes all! 

Deadline of submission of entries are until OCTOBER 30, 2011 | 11:59PM.
The winner will be announced on the 31st!

* This is open to PHILIPPINE Residents only, if you're abroad, you may join as long as you have a relative here in the Philippines whom I can ship the prices over. :) Will announce the winner via EMAIL and TWITTER. Winner will be chosen via RANDOM.ORG! Goodluck! And Thank you! :D

29 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello... I'm joining your contest and I'm a new follower. I can't submit the form, so I'll just put all the info here.


Name: Gee Ismael
Location: Laguna, Philippines
Email: gee8516@yahoo.com
GFC name: Geetiful

Tweet link:
http://twitter.com/#!/geetiful/status/120102264739348481

FB username: Gee Ismael

Tumblr:
http://geetiful.tumblr.com

FB post link:
http://www.facebook.com/geetiful/posts/182537035154970

Blog post link:
http://geetiful.blogspot.com/2011/10/brietachiquita-is-hosting-her-first.html


Goodluck to your first ever giveaway. Hope to win this. Hehe. I wanna be your first winner. ^_^

Brie M said...

Hi gel! :) Sorry for the inconvenience! I fixed it already! :D But there's no need for you to fill out the form, anymore :) MWAMWA :* goodluck babe!

Unknown said...

It's ok Brie. Thank you sweetie. xoxo.

Anonymous said...

Hello Brie! As my promise, I joined your giveaway!

Tanya
from Q.C, PHI

Take Care!

Xoxo,

http://littlemissforeveryoung.blogspot.com/

Ennaiid said...

Joined you giveaway! :)) New follower.

Dianne Grace Parantar
CDO

Thank you for the comment on my blog. Hope your uncle will buy the lens. I can give discounts.

xx,
itsennaiid.blogspot.com

charmaigne grace said...

just joined!
charmaigne grace gepana
buenavista, agusan del norte
thank u brie..
xoxo
xas

Crishyelle Igdanes said...

Hi Brie!! Yshy, remember? :)

Anyway, I'm joining your blog giveaway so here's my info:

Yshy Igdanes, from Bacoor, Cavite but everyday in Makati so which is more convenient to you will do :)

Thanks!

April Perez said...

I'm joining sis!
Anabelle Perez, from Marikina ;)

kath said...

joined your giveaway :)
kathryn clamor
makati city
thanks :)

mhoie1325 said...

Hi, I'm joining. Please count me in!

Elinor Semira
Angono, Rizal

Thanks! ^_^

Crystal Cruz said...

joining
hope to win
name: Crystal Lagman
email: crystalcruz1986@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

joining(--,)
Ricalyn Sicad
ricalynsicad(at)yahoo(dot)com
Morong,Rizal

Adonis Cruz said...

joining

Anonymous said...

Joining:)
Erlinda Sicad
Morong Rizal

Mel said...

just join in
from melbourne =D

Prettzel said...

just joined!!!

Leizle Demaisip
Davao City

Min said...

Min Viloria
Marikina City

Merry Jane Ocol said...

name MERRY JANE OCOL
LOCATION MANILA

Amanda Paredes said...

Amanda Paredes
Cavite, Philippines

Gee Nie said...

im joining! :)

Gessa Marie Condino
Cebu, Philippines. :D

giza_violetpotion@yahoo.com.ph

Jathnielsworld said...

Hi! Am a new follower of your blog and i must say i really love your thank you giveaways especially the charm bracelet. ;)
Name: Rachel Anne Del Rosario
Location: Antique,Philippines
Email: rachelannedelrosario10@gmail.com
GFC Name: leng

lorna puno said...

Lorna Puno
Email:karylle_03272005@yahoo.com
Caloocan city
GFC name:lorna puno
tweeter:@lhornsky

Analyn Alonsagay said...

Analyn Alonsagay
diwata_emotera@yahoo.com.ph
Navotas city

Blog : http://analynalonsagay.blogspot.com/2011/10/brietachiquita-thankyou-give-away.html

tumblr : http://alhen27.tumblr.com/

fb : https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=292277394133016&id=100002432307804

twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/AHNNEdiwata/status/124176230550470657

lorna puno said...

Lorna Puno
karylle_03272005@yahoo.com
Maligaya Park Caloocan City
Im Joining!

MissGennD said...

I just joined your fab giveaway! Thanks for hosting one. New follower here~

Name: Genn
Location: Mandaluyong City

Kristine Joy de Vera said...

Kristine Joy de Vera
Email: deverakristinejoy(at)yahoo(dot)com
Quezon City

MissGennD said...

Hi babe! I thought I haven't joined your giveaway, then when I was about to leave a comment I noticed I joined na pala. =)) Anyhoo disregard my other entry instead. Thank yoi for being so warm and nice to me. I really had fun in our Cinco & Guess fashion show! And the Lootsssssss! Hahahaha! Hope to see you and hang out with you again~

Rachel said...

New follower! Thanks for this giveaway! :)

Name: Rachel Villanueva
Location: Muntinlupa City

fatema said...

GFC: fatema

email: fatimagill@live.com

location: pakistan