Monday, October 3, 2011

Fattening Weather

Its been raining for a week now which means, I've been gaining wait every single day. :D Which everyone else is so happy about, don't know why. Hahaha So here's what I usually eat during times like these..

I told my mom to try them and now she's like buying boxes of this peanut butter cereal snack! :D

I suggest you guys try it too! And Lemme know :)

Dont forget to join my first THANKYOU giveaway! :DD
Click HERE to join! :)

6 comments:

Mar said...

Oh those peanut bars look tempting indeed! I can definitely relate, the rainy weather is a time to hibernate and feed ourselves til over-stuffed! Thanks for sharing the peanut bars, will be trying this one soon! - Mar
-Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
Don't miss: The New BODY by Burberry Giveaway

Denise said...

wow babe those foodies made me hungry, craving now for some chips haha! :) see you on Thursday! kain galore tayo haha :)

ghoent said...

wow, sugar overload! all of these look tempting! ako naman todo control, kapag kasi nasimulan ko na, wala tuloy tuloy na talaga! hahaha! =P

eji patanao said...

aww..tmepting junkies haha, i always crave for that, even if it's near dinnertime :))

would you like to join my giveaway? it's my first time :)

model's own lipstick giveaway :)

Roxanne said...

i an totally relate to this post, masarap talaga kumain and my friends also keep on saying that i really should gain some weight..

btw- am a new follower here babe, come drop by my blog if you have time and maybe follow if you like.. would love to have more filipina blogger friends :)

http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

monsterfriendly said...

yummy!

i followed you hoep you follow me back too ^_^

http://www.lightbubblepop.blogspot.com