Is it possible to burn those stubborn carbs, fats and all in just 30 minutes? Let 360 Fitness Club prove that in a short period of time, you can burn as much calories compared to the usual 1-2 hour gym routine. Forget the cardio-all-day routine and experience toning every muscle-- not just your legs! :D
Situated at the Dolmar Gold Tower in Makati also in Strata 100 in Ortigas, 360 Fitness Club provides a wide variety of classes/ workouts! Hiphop, Pole Dancing, Zumba and many more! With plotted class schedules, you can easily find a class that will fit in your crazy schedule like mine!
I love how clean the place is, specially the shower room! :)
I love how organized the club is, they have lockers so you dont have to worry bout your belongings, hair dryers which I find very convenient for someone who's always in a hurry..
I didn't get to take pictures inside the workout area, but its really clean too and you'd be really motivated to get you body moving since they have their own music which serves as a hint for you to go from one station to another!
360 Fitness Club isnt like any other gym, aside from the fact that they have personal trainers to help you out and motivate you, they also have workout plans perfect for what you'd like to achieve! I tried their 30-minute workout, and I almost died! It was that hard that my knees and arms are shaking! But it's all worth it!
And because of that, I bought myself an annual membership! I haven't used it though cause of my crazy schedule! Hahahaha!
For more info, you may visit the following sites:
No comments:
Post a Comment