Friday, September 30, 2011

You seem confused

Tuesday night, I finally got my thoughts cleared after 100000000000x of thinking whether to reward myself with something. I decided to click the online shop that sells my DREAM shoes! I browsed and searched for that one shoe I've been lusting on for moths now. And to my dismay, its already SOLD OUT. I did contact the seller and asked if they will re-stock but she said, "Phase Out na po yun samin ma'am. Pero may new arrival kami by October." :(

I was too depressed (O.A), I thought of just buying some items for my upcoming-first-ever-blog-giveaway! :D And I'm happy again!

Came Wednesday, I went to the Bank and paid for the items I bought. And this is what I wore!

Side Bun! :)
Boots from Australia | Bracelets from Landmark | Necklace from Artwork
 Plain white tee | Shorts by Cosmopolitan Clothing

I opted to wear my ever reliable and the comfiest boots perfect for a stormy weather. 

Show some love :)) :)

Follow me on TWITTER!
Like Whimsical Drift of FACEBOOK!


12 comments:

kath said...

oh love your boots! :)

Megann Monday said...

Can I have your shorts please?? They're so pretty!! :) Love how the boots add a bit of edge to the rather girly ensemble :D

Brie M said...

@KATH: Thanks babe! :D

@MEGANN: Suuure! :D Mwamwa :* Thanks babe!

Arnie Villanueva said...

Cuuute mo Brie! ♥ Makes me more excited for our date! :">

Xoxo,
Arnie
http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

i covet your shorts!:)

Brie M said...

@ARNIE: Thank you sis! :D MEEEE TOOOO!

@AVA: Thanks Ava! :D

valeree san juan said...

gotta love those boots :)
im likin this blog.

new followere here btw xoxo

Brie M said...

@VALEREE: Thanks babe! I'll drop by your blog in a while! :D

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

You look really cute.

Anonymous said...

Cute boots! <3

www.honeyandrade.com

Brie M said...

@TERESA & HONEY: Thank you lovely ladies! :DD

Kei said...

You're so pretty Brie! Love the boots. And the shorts. And I love you! haha! see you soon!