Know how it feels when you get to meet one of your favorite bloggers? That moment of joy! I was starstruck! Not exaggerating but there's something that excites me more on meeting bloggers compared to celebrities! :D
It was a rainy Saturday afternoon when I met Ms. Keigh Jalbuena the brainchild of Delishoes Servings! I won her Happy Boon giveaway! :D I was not expecting this as well, cause there was a huge number of contestants who-- like me, wants to win every goody! Hahaha selfish no?
So, I went to Penshoppe in MOA to finally meet her! I'm more excited pa nga to meet her than to get the accessories! I swear! :)
| She even added soe stuff aside from the accessories! :D And there was a hand written note! You know I love those kind of letters! :D |
And as for my lazy outfit! :D
![]() |
| Thaaank you Ms. Keigh for sending me the photos also to your super kind boyfie who took our pictures! :D |
Follow her awesome blog, DELISHOES SERVINGS!

6 comments:
Short and simple post- love it! Talagang pretty? That's you! But anyway, thank you for the kind words, Aubrey! I appreciate it. :) Enjoy your prizes! :)
Congratulations on winning! I love love loose tops for lazy days! :D They're chic and comfy :)
@KEIGH: Yihhh. What is "pa-humble"? Love you, keigh! :D Hope to see you soon, again!
@MEGANN: Super!
Congratulations, babe!! xx
Xoxo,
Arnie
http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com
You're so cute!! :P I miss Keigh!!!! :(
www.honeyandrade.com
@HONEY: I wanna meet you soon! :D Ive been hearing lots of good things bout you!
Post a Comment