Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Good Tea Good Time :)

Haven't you heard of the Tea craze here in Manila? Last semester, I heard of Chatime! 

Chatime is the number 1 Bubble Tea store in Taiwan, which was brought here in the Philippines last year, correct me if I'm wrong. :) What I love about their tea is that, its not too strong and the flavors that they use  are not over-empowering the tea itself. 

Tea drop! Soooo cute :)
What I love about tea in general is that, it lightens up your mood, very relaxing, thirst-quenching and its good for the tummy too!
They also have this stamp card thingy like that of Starbucks'. But instead of organizers, they're giving out free drinks :)
The first branch I tried was the one in MOA, Its really small, unlike the other branches which I haven't been to yet, I just saw some pictures.
So here's what I tried on a hot afternoon. Passion Fruit Green Tea :)

See it for yourself! Visit the nearest Chatime store near you!

Current Affiliated Chatime Stores:

Chatime Pioneer Center, Pasig
Chatime Robinson's Galleria Supermarket
Chatime Landmark Bridgeway, Makati
Chatime One Archers Place, Taft
Chatime SM Mall of Asia, Manila

You may visit their SITE!
and/or Like them on FACEBOOK!

10 comments:

ellie estrada said...

I love Milk Tea! but my experience at Cha Time was pretty awful :c There were these sick chunks in my Taro tea :s You should try Serenitea, and St. Alps (across from Ateneo) <3

http://onthefword.blogspot.com

Arnie Villanueva said...

Let's have a tea date soon, Brie! :) See you asap! ♥

Xoxo,
Arnie
http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com/

Brie M said...

@ELLIE: Awww sorry to hear that babe :/ Yeah! Serenitea's goooooood, Hokkaido Milk Tea? :D And thaaank you for recommending St. Alps! I'll definitely try that! :D

@ARNIE: Yes please! :) I cannot wait to share stories with you! :))))) Mwamwa :*

Rizza Lana said...

they have a super kaduper cute lid! =D

Brie M said...

@MARIA: Ano ka ba! :) Its okay! :D Yes and I suggest you go with me, denise and arnie for a tea-bonding! :) Yes, I'll definitely check your sister in law's blog! :D

@RIZZALANA: Di baaaaa? :D Pang kids, cutesy!

sittie rainie limba said...

wweeee! Hi gorgeous nice blog =)) am a new follower here,check out my blog and follow me too if you like.. I hope too see more of your post

http://sittieinthecity.blogspot.com/

Brie M said...

Hi darling! You're soooo sweet! :D

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

definitely craving for milk tea now!:))

Anonymous said...

Never got to taste Chatime before I left Manila. :( Everyone's talking about it.. :(

www.honeyandrade.com

Brie M said...

@HONEY: You should try it when you come back! :D