Monday, September 26, 2011

The love of my life

I never knew that I was a cat person until I had my first baby, Stiffler!
He just turned 3 last April! 

And if you're wondering if he's a Persian cat?
 He looks like one but he's a Himalayan Cat.
He was sick that time :( But He's super healthy now! :D
He sleeps with me sometimes! Whenever it gets too cold! :D
Hahaha I bought him a cute top but he hates it! I just gave it to my cousin's puppy instead.
Cat's are passive, they don't care if you'll leave them or not. But they're the sweetest pet, as for me.

This was taken while I was doing my paper. :)

I cannot wait for him to have a girlfriend! :) Should I get another cat? :)

Anyhoo,
A SHOE TALE is giving away a pair of shoes from RK Manila! :)

Isn't it a good news? :) I joined! Wont you? :)

To see all the mechanics click HERE! :) Goodluck guys!

4 comments:

Coffee Cream and the Caffeine said...

Your cat looks so fat and cute !

www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

Brie M said...

I couldnt agree more! :D

Wonder Woman said...

Such a cute cat! Please join my giveaway, too:

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-big-blog-giveaway.html

Brie M said...

Thanks babe! :D