Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Story of Us

Been playing this song for a month now and I'm still not sick of it! Like this song was made for me! HAHAHA! I love you, Taylor Swift! :">


I watched Ellen this afternoon and a lucky fan girl I was, Taylor Swift's in the house! :D I so wanna be like her! She's cute, a rockstar (for me-- she's the best!) and a town girl who never fails to give back whenever, with or without the lime light. :) I wanna live in Nashville to see her! :))

5 comments:

Noelle Chantal said...

Very cute song! Taylor is soo pretty and sweet looking lady. She looks like a living doll! :)

Nena said...

you are not going to believe this but this song has been stuck to my head since the semester started. The whole CD is amazing, I'm in love with her. The other song I am crazy about is Mean and Never Grow Up.

xoxo
www.glassesandbuns.blogspot.com

Brie M said...

@NOELLE: I couldn't agree more! :D

@TANIA: OMG!!!! :D Imma give you one big hug because of that. I'm thinking of buying her latest album! :D So glad to actually speak with one of the gazillion fans of Taylor! :D

BTW! Im now following the two of you! :D :*

Berrie said...

wauw, i love your blog it's just fantastic!
shell we follow each other?
i follow you now !
xxxx

www.lifeofberrie.blogspot.com

Brie M said...

@BERRIE: Awww! You made my day! :D We can definitely follow each other! :D