Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Yet so little time

Last week-- term break, that was. My lolamommy decided to have a quick vacation here in Manila prior to her treatment. I was excited to finally see her again and spend lotsa time with her just like the good old times! :D 

Before going to the airport, my friend and I went to Greenhills for some dessert.
I tried Coffee with Rock Salt and Cheese! Twas alright, cocoa's still my favorite though ;)

'twas already 4pm and we have to rush to the airport to avoid Friday traffic!

Uhm. No outfit post. I just pulled off some over-sized black top paired with a denim short. :)

4 comments:

Jemy Tinsay said...

Your lola has undergone a treatment? I hope everything's ok with her.

Babe bongga ang rabbit case ng BB mo!! Gusto ko niyan!! Where did you buy that? We have the same phone red nga lang akin. =)

And ooooooh Happy LEMON is LOVE!!!

Anonymous said...

The case of your phone is so cute. haha.

Brie M said...

@JEMY: Just about to undergo dialysis :/ Yeah, hoping for the best babe! Thank youuu!

Sa greehills ko nabili sa 2nd floor, madami dun as in may furry na tail pa yan na kasama! Paternal twins fone natin hahaha! :D Tomo ka jan babe, Happy Lemon is the new Starbucks :D

Brie M said...

@KRIZZIA: Thanks, darling! :D