Monday, September 12, 2011

Sleep's for the weak!

Term break, even for just a week made me appreciate HIATUS itself. A short break from school's one hell of a blessing to students who happens to work on a thesis for 2 freaking months. Yeah, we only have 2 months to get one done. :D

Anyhoo, I've been playing nurse and Little Miss Retail Therapy for a week now. Nursing my favorite lola-mommy who just went here for a real short vacation (from Australia) which perfectly went down on my term break-- was fun and a bit stressful cause for 8 days I had to wake up from time to time to check if lola's okay. Anyhoo! It did pay off cause of food and shopping-- ofcourse! Sleep is for the weak! LOL! As for my shopping excuse hahaha a.k.a Retail Therapy, here's about 1/4 of the things I got for myself. :D Excuse my self-centered *ness. ;)

A long-gold necklace :)

A set of bracelet :D

 This belt's really inexpensive yet cute and versatile-- I guess!

The first set of my cutesy rings! :D

Lovely, yes? :))

10 comments:

Brie M said...

@MARIA: Keep me posted, alrightie? :D mwamwa :*

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Love the jewelry .Very classic.

Follow each other .

Brie M said...

@IZDIHER: Aww thanks, sweetie! :D Following you now :D mwa :*

ellie estrada said...

hey just randomly ran into your blog and i like it. FOLLOWED! keep it up <3

http://onthefword.blogspot.com

kath said...

really like them all..accessory shopping is love! :)

Brie M said...

@ELLIE: Aww so sweet of you babe! :D I like your blog toooo! :D Followed! :D

@KATH: Wow! :) Goes to show you have great taste in accessories! Hahaha mwa :* Thanks darling! Shopping itself is LOVE! :D

Denise said...

i love the accessories ang gaganda babe! :)

Brie M said...

@DENISE: Thanks darling! :D mwa :*

Kinga said...

Love it! :)

www.kingline18.blogspot.com

Brie M said...

@KINGA: Thank you :D