Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Careless

I miss those I-dont-really-care-how-I-look-like days. :) Just like the kids I see in a mall, a park, wherever. I just find them careless, they need not to get dolled up or whatsoever. People don't judge them if they spill something on their clothes, if they dont wear matching or styled outfits.

Not that I DONT enjoy my age, I do-- alot actually! I love every bit of it. I just miss the old days. You know, when you walk around the streets, chasing those cute little birds, trying to scare the cats, running along the highway, my childhood memories from Australia. God, I miss Sydney. :|


HAHAHA! Okay, ang taba ko sobra! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

And this mad frustration of going back to Sydney made me wanna wear.. TADAHHH!

Sydney, see you soon! :D

9 comments:

Jemy Tinsay said...

I'm loving your boots and your cute blouse with a peter pan collar. =)I have those "I-don't-really-care-how-I-look days". Childhood is a one in a lifetime privilege.

xx,
Jemy

P.S. I can't seem to find your followers box so I can't follow you. =(

Brie M said...

@JEMY: Hi girl! :D Childhood's one priceless memory :D I'll drop by your blog babe! :D

@THE FOLLOWERS OF FASHION: Aww that's sooo sweet! I'll check your blog for sure! :D mwa :*

Mar said...

You look cute with your whole get up - love the boots too! You have such cute photos of you as a child! Thanks for sharing. - mar
-Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
Don't miss: Three H&M Leather Bands Giveaway, 3 Winners too!

Brie M said...

@MAR: Awwww! Thank you darling! :D Oh yeah! I'll definitely join your giveaway! :D Mwa! :*

@MARIA: You're the sweetest! :) Sure, I bought it at Cosmopolitan (Robinsons's Manila) :D And oh, I'm one of your fans and I've been following you! mwa! :D

Rizza Lana said...

i lalalalooove your peter pan collar babe! ;)

Brie M said...

@RIZZALANA: Awww thanks babe! :D

Denise said...

i love the boots babe! san mo nabili? :)

Brie M said...

@DENISE: Sa 168 babe, ground floor :D

Daisy said...

Such a cute outfit :)