Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Squared

I love how this awesome creation makes everyone feel satisfied, relaxed-- that moment of bliss when we met FOOD. :) I'm not a fan of Japanese food-- the raw ones, except for California Maki! One day, I unusually craved for one may it be authetic or not, I dont really mind, I just wanted some tempura. :)

Then came, Teriyaki boy!

Itadakimasu! :D

I've been trying to draw this but.. hahaha nevermind.
This is what I had. I like how tender the chicken was. This has been my staple dish whenever I visit Teriyaki Boy!
It's that GOOD!
And this is what my friend had.
And the reason for my cravings! Tempuraaaaa. I know it's pure cholesterol but its about time to forget the extra calories!
I also tried their own version of Buffalo Wings! Its just too salty for my taste.


Gochisousamadeshita! :D


PS
I'm no Japanese girl. I just googled their eating habits! The things they say before and after eating parse. 

5 comments:

Mar said...

It's been awhile since I visited Terriyaki Boy, but I did enjoy their chicken terriyaki the best! You sure had such an amazing meal here - that tempura looks delicious! - Mar
-Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
Don't miss: Three H&M Leather Bands Giveaway, 3 Winners too!

Brie M said...

@MAR: I enjoyed the food! :D Yummy no? :)

Jemy Tinsay said...

Namiss ko Ramen and Crazy Sushi Rolls ng TB. OMG nagutom ako bigla Brie!! =)

Brie M said...

@JEMY: Lets pig out soon! :D :))

charmaigne grace said...

yummy :)