Monday, September 19, 2011

Date with a royal

I was never a fan of nail spas, I have that fear of getting transmitted diseases like diabetes and the like due improper sanitation. Nursing wise we call it, unsterile. (Yes I was a student nurse-- for 3 years haha!). Anyhoo, a friend asked me give it a shot with Nail-a-holics MOA. They have the cutest and coziest location ad I love the interior! Its so girly and it reminds me of my doll house years back. :)

Photo Credits to Google :) 
This setting reminds me of a Waldorf's Sleepover. :) I'm so not over Gossip Girl, yet. :D
Photo Credits to:http://styleandrelax.blogspot.com/2010/08/point-your-fingers-to-nail-holics.html
I love how welcoming the staffs are, they make sure that you get the most out of what you'll pay for. 
Isn't it sulit? :D

Sorry bout the resolution, I used my iPod here cause I was too lazy to get my cam ;)
Getting pampered once in a while is a must! Name it, massage, foot spa.. etc. :) Specially for a stressed out student like me. Haha DMD.

The shade's Date with a Royal by O.P.I :)
You guys might wanna see it for yourselves! :)


You can also visit Nail-a-holics' WEBSITE!

And BTW. I'm joining Hosh Girl's giveaway! I encourage everyone to join! Lotsa cute stuff to be given out!



Click HERE to read more :)

Joining’s easy :D Just do the following:
1) Like HoshiGirl* on Facebook
2) Follow @hoshigirl on Twitter
3) Follow @hexsolutions on Twitter
4) Like Auto Aim on Facebook
5) Tweet “I’m joining the contest at hoshigirl.com! Cute stuff and $$$! http://bit.ly/r2Nbch @hoshigirl #C43″
6) *Blog about the contest (+3 ENTRIES) – and tell people that you referred them!
7) MAKE SURE TO LEAVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN THE COMMENTS (so I know you joined!):
- Exact Twitter URL (of your tweet about my contest)
- Exact blog URL (if you blogged about my contest)
- You were referred by?

5 comments:

kath said...

love the color of your nail poslish!
the place look really cozy :)

7Teen Twenty2 said...

cool blog!
http://7teentwenty2.blogspot.com/

Brie M said...

@KATH: Thanks, darking :)

@7TEENTWENTY2: Thankyou! :D

Jemy Tinsay said...

Babe you look so cute!! I've never tried nailaholics but will definitely try soon! Thanks for sharing this!=)

Brie M said...

@JEMY: Hahahaha! Thaaank you dahhhhling :D Go! :) Super nice pa mga staff nila.