Thursday, September 22, 2011

Because I'm bored

What do you guys usually do whenever you're bored? EAT. WATCH TV. EAT. SURF THE NET. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT.

I don't know if its just me, or my love for baking itself? I'm no good chef okay? I just enjoy baking! :D


Those are what I made for a friend's birthday :D

My attempt to do some packaging! HAHAHA :) 
I miss baking class :| With that, lemme just share a couple of shots during our class.

Ang sarap kasi nung sa gilid-gilid. Hahaha defensive.
And this is my first cake ever! Don't judge haha!
That was during our Advance Baking class. :)
And now, I feel like baking. Hahaha. :D

4 comments:

ghoent said...

antamis namaaaaan! i wish i knew how to bake! when i get more funds, ill try to do it myself, kalaban lang ang mahal na materials at ingredients! haha! =P they look delish! =)

Brie M said...

@GHOENT: I'll teach you! Feeling pro ako hahaha! Yeah, its fu experimenting! I know alot of baker depot who sells affordable ingredients! :D

ghoent said...

Ah talaga? Saan ba yung mga mura? :D Para alam ko na kung saan ako pupunta kapag baking mode! =P

charmaigne grace said...

sweet naman..
patikim *.*