Thursday, September 1, 2011

Attendance is nearly perfect X the price is right!

Just a little something bout my so-called hell semester aka 1st semester, its just a day away! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time! Excited to catch up on a whole bunch of awesome series (suggestions are welcome); Nervous that tomorrow's the judgement day! No, not end of the world but-- its more of make or break!

Hence the title, yes, I was barely absent this semester! Can I just say, UNBELIEVABLE? But yeah, spare me. I had to, cause most of my professors are demanding and I don't wanna elaborate more. Hahaha. So, lets get down to my short post.

 I don't know why I hoard so much when it comes to.. wait for it.. BAGS! :)

Previously, I've shared a picture of my school bags after sorting my stuff together with my mom, remember? No? Read HERE
Well yes, I do love bags. Love is an understatement. Yes? 

I was looking for the perfect bag. I'm sick of using the others :( You know, I have this habit of over using things and when I'm finally tired of using it, I just had to look for a new baby! Then I found this!

Can you guys guess how much this was? :)

GUESS. 
Who knows what happens to the lucky person who'll get the closest amount! :D

5 comments:

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

500?:) looks nice!:) perfect school bag!

Denise said...

wow this is so pretty Aubrey :)

bellellido said...

250 pesos? hehe :D

Brie M said...

@AVA: Lowerrrr :D

@DENISE: I couldnt agree more! :D

@BELLE: Lowerrrr babe :D

charmaigne grace said...

50? 100? 150? 200? haha so many guesses! actually, it's really nice!