Friday, September 2, 2011

Why HER?

If most girls love the "bad boys" the difficult ones, don't you think guys go for the same thing? I mean, they go for a girl that is quite difficult to be with?

Ironic how we, people, choose that person who are hard to deal with-- and in-spite of the toughness we still find ourselves falling. (Oh yeahhh :"> Cheesy) This book made me realize a lot of things! :) 

I got this last December, as a present from my ever loving Kuya (not my sibling though, he's just one of my best guy friends). He bought me this cause he saw my wishlist and-- haha he made one come true! :)

If ever you're reading this, show yourself na. :| We miss you! :)

Anyhoo, this is a good read. I suggest you get one! I actually let my boyfriend read it and he was like, "Now I get it. Haha" :D

One of the many awesome lines I love:
"As soon as a woman hands a man a more serious commitment on a silver plater,
he'll be reluctant to take it."

4 comments:

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

Hmm i think I wanna read this. Kacurious nga WHY people go for the hard ones! haha!

Brie M said...

Exactly! You can borrow mine! :) xo

Anonymous said...

I need it! Thanks for the title, another one to add to my library........never too many!

Brie M said...

@MARIEHARMONY: True! I'll be sharing more good reads to people like us, who loves reading! :D mwa :*