Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Round the Globe: Tokyo

Travelling is one of the few things I consider an investment. Yes, you heard it right! I am very kuripot (forgive me for using such term, Its my favorite tagalog word hahaha! It translates to "being thrifty" in English), but to every rule there's an exception. Name it. Traveling? Gadgets? Shelter? A Car? Bank Account/s? Those are the things I consider investments. And I wouldn't mind spending if it'll boil down to those. 

As for travelling, I'd love to share my first stop after college. (Fingers Crossed!)


Familiar? It's TOKYO, baby!


It's more like paradise! I cannot wait to finish college and fly to one of the prettiest countries in Asia! 


I so wanna take outfit photos here!

This is my after-college-trip's First Stop! I can't wait to conquer this place! 
So as the rest of my Happy List! :) 

♥brietachiquita et whimsicaldrift


No comments: