Whenever people compliment my clothes or just about anything I own, I tell them where I bought it specially if it came from the THRIFT STORES! :)
There's something bout thrift stores that makes me more excited than going to the mall and score that fab yet "pricy" stuff. I am not saying that brand new and so as branded items are no good-- who doesn't love new things right? It just practical enough for students like me to invest on cheapsteaks yet great items and most of them (items sold on t.s) are unbelievably, branded and are imported.
So here's a sneak peak (yes, I love using that word! Everybody, join me as I say it once more. Sneaaak Peaaak Hahaha I'm such weirdo!) 2 of the many things I scored from the thrift stores around the metro. :)
Here's how it looks like when worn:
Denim Top less than P50.00 :D (I had to buy this cause of my friends haha fashyon!)
Here's how it looks like when worn:
Pink Oversized Lace top at less than P150.00 :)
That's it for now. I'll keep you guys posted on my great finds! :D And, if you can suggest any other thrift stores near you, send me the det's, who knows what happens next?
PS:
Make sure you know how to wash them properly. Okay? What I usually do is, I soak them in a boiling water with powder detergent. Then I hand wash them for about 3x. Sounds maarte? I am, most of the time. Haha! C'mon guys, its for your own safety. :)
♥brietachiquita et whimsicaldrift♥
1 comment:
really great finds!
Post a Comment