Sunday, August 28, 2011

T.G.I. Fringe-day!

My mom's been reminding me that my baby boy's running out of his medicines and because of my crazy schedule, I didn't have enough time to just drop by Animal House. Well, THANK GOD for the long rainy weekend! It made me feel a little less stressed. :)

Sleeveless Gray Top Sleek Avenue | Wide-Leg Shorts | Figlia: Heels | Clutch Bag: Mango

This is what I wore today, I decided to wear something really comfortable and sophisticated at the same time.  Then, I sorta hyped it up with these babies!


Fringe Necklace from Simone's Fashion Closet! I finally had the guts to wear it! My pieces can't wait to over use this gorge necklace! :) Denise, you are such a sweet and talented girl! And I love you! :)

And here's my Boyfriend's Sunnies, which I love so much! Ohh BTW-- It's legit vintage! :)

That's all for now loveys! More to come, I swear.. :)

6 comments:

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

love the all black ensemble! cute necklace!

D said...

I love the all black ensemble. Very chic and sexy! :)

http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

Denise said...

i lurve your outfit! and the necklace added spice to it. can i grab one photo for my shop? :) can't wait for our date soon! :) yey!

Brie M said...

@AVA: Thank youuu :)

@DAPHNE: Thank youuuuu :D Will drop by soon!

@DENISE: Sure :) mwa!

Naz Isik said...

Hey girl! I love the fringe necklace, I'm glad you had the courage to wear it! Keep Posting!


Naz Isik

www.ohthesavoirfaire.com

Brie M said...

@NAZ ISIK: I love it tooo! :) Thanks babe! :)