Today was a bit full of errands. My mom gave me a new set of cloth hangers since my poor clothes are pilling up (can you imagine 3-4 clothes in one hanger?). She even told me not to buy clothes anymore :( LOOKY!
So here's a sneak peak, approximately 1/4 of my closet :)
I'm still running out of cloth hangers though :( There are still folded dresses and pieces down there and some of my clothes still shares with the same hanger. The ratio might be 1:2, better than 1:4 right?
And oh, those are my school bags. :)
3 comments:
aww so sweet of your mom! and ang cute ng cabinet mo, buti nga yung iyo nasasara mo pa yung akin di ko na masara haha! :) and I adore your bags, so many! :)
She's the sweetest talaga! :) Kasi O.C yun magagalit sya kapag super madami na and magulo hahaha she has this habit of sorting things, If I still need it or not. An I guess I inherited the habit too. :)
grabe nahiya naman ako sa damit at bags ko ang gulo ng akin hehe, dahil nakita ko yang sayo nainspire tuloy ako hahaha :D
Post a Comment