First, lemme rant about my Statistics Class. I've never felt so drained in a math class not until I enrolled in this subject. I mean, it doesn't have to be really complicated in so many ways. I am a soon to be business woman or chef or what not. I never thought of being a researcher or an analyst or what ever type of job that requires full knowledge about statistics itself. This subject is just, O.A :(
Anyhoo, how can a worst day in a life of a graduating student turn out to be a good one? Well, last Wednesday, I was reading my blog feeds an I saw something about Marathon or what, it deals with running anyway. So, I read the whole write-up and I immediately signed myself up for it!
My fellow bloggers gave away free race kits to their beloved readers, which are highly appreciated not only because its free but because they are considered as means of communicating to the youth. Right after my final exam in Statistics, my boyfriend and I went to Solar Sports to claim our kits which came from one of the most generous blogger friend that I have, Denise of Simone's Fashion Closet.
This is going to be my first marathon evaaahhhh! :) Thank you, Denise. And Thank you to the organizers of Earth Run! See you guys on Sunday!
After so.. we walked around salcedo park just to take a leap from the newyork-ish traffic around the streets of Makati.
This is a nice place to jog, and this is where Salcedo Flea Market is located :)
My Aunt and I used to live in one of the residential condos near by, I miss the misty mornings! :)
1 comment:
it's great to know that after akk the stress your class brought you, you were able to de-stress :) and I am happy that you and boyfie will be running tomorrow! :)
Post a Comment