Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A new lover

Oh no. No. No. No. This isn't bout someone, okay? :) Its about something.
Something that was once mine, that I loved and kept real well for 8 months now.
POPO!


I got it 2 days before my birthday (Dec 2010). I can still remember how excited I was when I got it. I cannot wait to replace Purpy. Popo, it is an Ipod Touch 4th Generation. I love it sooo much cause it basically has everything that I need (except for call and text haha). And I have been dreaming about it since the first Gen came out. 


Oh well, God gives you what you deserve. Nothing less :) It is worth waiting for, right?! :) 


Now, I shall let go of it for some reason. Well, its my brother who'll be Popo's new master. I know he's in good hands!


PS.
I am not bragging about the things that I have. I just wanna introduce them to you guys. :) 
Keep hating out of my personal space okay? :) 

GOODVIBES lang :D

No comments: