Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mustard been you

I have been looking for great vintage finds. And it was my lucky day when I had this Mustard Top (Thanks to my supportive better half teehee)! :D So yea, I wore this top in school substitute the skirt with black pants and more. I got alot of compliment actually :"> I should have an outfit post with that.  


I barely wear my school uniform which is btw ALL WHITE. I don't know why. Hahaha. Well, as seniors, we are required to wear corporate attire (this has an excemption, you just have to be in corporate attire if you have Management-related MAAAAAJOR subjects), which I think is pretty boring. When people think of corporate, its all dark, plain, uhhhh boring colors. I'm planning to wear this in school, I doubt that the guards will let me in-- cause of the skirt. >:)

What do you guys think?
Mustard Top | Shoes from Figlia | Tory Burch Satchel - Bag 

BTW! DM me your pins! :)

3 comments:

Arnie Villanueva said...

Hey there, Brie! :) Just followed you. You've got a nice blog, btw. Hope to meet you soon! Let's have a date with sis Denise. ♥

Xoxo,
Arnie
http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com/

Denise said...

i love your top! bihira ako makakita ng mustard button-down shirt! :) pretty as always :)

Brie M said...

@ARNIE: Hi girl! :) Sure Ive been reading your blog :D Awesooome! See you sooooon! :D

@DENISE: Thanks babe! Agree ako! score to sis! :D And thank you sa kit! Mwaaaa! :*