Friday, August 12, 2011

Good things comes to those who wait :)

I personally am an impatient person. I tend to rush things, do it whenever I can, get it just when I want it, take it like there's nothing left. How impulsive can I get? I was young, immature and well non-sense. And as I age, I grow from within. And with that, I grow patience in my lawn. Yes :)

Likewise when it comes to those doors every girl is dreaming of to open for them. Doors they need not to push or break. Doors that welcomes them, to something exhilarating, something new, something fun! And as I write this, I only thought of the day when the doors of Blogging opened up for me. 

It started with my love for writing, followed by the awesome people I get to know through their writings, then an event, now something I consider something sincere and personal..

I'm a sucker for letters.. handwritten letters. She reminds me of my bestfriend (Hi I hope you're reading this.) So yeah, Denise's my first blogger friend! Denise, if ever you're reading this, thank you!

I've been eyeing on fringe accessories since last month, I kept my self from shopping cause I'm saving up for some gadget :) Hmm will post about it next week (Hopefully! Pray for me!!!). Anyhoo, thank you guys for supporting my blog! I know, its too early to thank everyone for causing increased traffic on my stats everyday! :) I'm such an aspiring blogger hahaha!

Sorry bout such backlogs, will make it up-to date when school work permits! :D

Just a random thought. I wanna cut my hair this short :/ It's been 2 years now since I had this. 
Well, not the photo. here,
I just pulled my hair backwards and hid it with my pins! So, what do you guys think? :)

PS!
Click HERE!! for the prettiest fringe accessories at the most affordable rate! :D

2 comments:

Denise said...

aww I love this post! I actually would like to propose or offer you something (not stuffs for you to buy haha) for you! :) Will text you about it hihi! :) You look so pretty talaga! Short or long hair! I miss you already! :)

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

I got a fringe accessory from denise too! and i myself love personal letters. sweet!