Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back to Basics

I was thinking whether to go vegetarian or not. Seriously! I mean, I just want something for a change. It gives me chills though, to think that I have to give up my dear chicken. :| I told my boyfriend about this and he said, "Ako din I believe in unicorns. HAHAHA" (Pahiya ako dun ng onti. Haha)

This is what I wore for our dinner last Sunday. (Minus the accessories and the bag)
Semi Sheer Cropped Top Trifted + DIY Denim Shorts + Pepperopi Bag Thrifted + Slim silver and Bronze Bangles hype it with black platforms :) What do you guys think?

Anyhoo, I guess Pizza Hut's our official dinner staple now. :) And oh, you guys should try their BURNIN' HOT BUFFALO WINGS! :)

1 comment:

Denise said...

we love Pizza Hut too! :) I kinda got hungry and is now thinking to eat pizza haha! :)