Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Love how they look but hate how they feel

Recently been in LSS with Keri Hilson's High Heels! I miss dancing so bad, I miss everything from the past. :) Anyhoo, my boyfriend and I went to Shangrila Mall last week to conduct an interview in Fish and Co. After so, we roam around and I saw PAYLESS! Click HERE. :)

I fell in love with them:

Arent they lovely?! Make sure to grab your own pair! They're on sale when we went there :)
Great finds! Enjoy shopping! :D

I'll leave you guys a video, with High Heels playing on the background :)


3 comments:

Mar said...

Loving the turquoise wedge! Thanks for sharing these pics, and nice selections here! - Mar
-Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
Don't miss: A House of Harlow-esque Giveaway!

mestizay said...

i love the second shoe! tribal print + turquoise!

Loise said...

great finds indeed :)