I bet you don't even want to continue reading because of how intense the title was. Mind you, this is the opposite of what's written above! :)
I have been thinking for a million times if I should get it or not, I was like talking to myself, "Clothes/ Shoes/ Accessories/ Bags vs a gadget". I just love all the options but I'd have to choose one for this month. Hmm. Here's what I bought home on a Saturday afternoon..
I named my new baby, WARLA (gay lingo which means, being in a middle of a fight)
Hahaha as for why, I might just tell you guys.. next time!
I'm a proud mom of my gadget since most of them are bought using my own savings which cme from my school allowance. Yes, I'm very kuripot because I like investing! :)
Just a little some thing to ponder on, to the generation of today, try to save or invest on little things as much as you can, don't wait until its too late. I maybe a spoiled brat but being one doesn't mean that I'd just ask someone to buy me this and that. I know the value of money, and how hard it is to earn it myself. :D
8 comments:
Sure! :D
what unit is that? thanks :)
oooh BBM me!! haha :) inggit that you got white!!:(
@Louise: It's BlackBerry Curve 8520 :)
@AVA: SUUUUURE! Na-excite nko gamitin hahaha!
i see :) where have you bought this white BB? so cute
Adorei seu blog ;*
@LOISE: From Globe :)
@KARLA: That's sweeet :) Thank you!
thats nice... is it postpaid if you dont mind me asking :)
Post a Comment