Don't you just love weekends? :) The smell of freshly brewed coffee, that American breakfast nor the Filipino style: tuyo (dried fish), kamatis at itlog na pula (tomatoes & salted eggs), fried rice, pandesal and a cup of kapeng barako. :) Yuuuuum!
Hence the title, and the mouth watering introduction, this post is dedicated to one of my favorite restaurants in the metro, T.G.I Friday's. :) I'm a Friday's baby since college. Way back on my nursing days (St. Paul Univ. Manila), whenever there's an early free cut class which by the way happens once in a blue moon, my friends and I never fail to skip Friday's laid back mornings.
I thought I'd miss having brunch in Friday's but my change of career proved me wrong! Friday's always on the list whenever there are Restaurant observations, meetings, and the like, as per student's choice.
Their soup never fails to please my taste buds.
Clubhouse sandwich! I was asked to choose between this or a big bowl of Ceasar Salad, and since I'm craving for some wheat bread, I had these!
Yuuummm. Makes me wanna visit Friday's anytime soon! :)
Do you guys have any yummy TGI Friday's story? I'd love to hear it! :D
5 comments:
haha i love TGI Fridays too.. I even got their resto circles discount card 20% off hehe.. enjoyed reading your post sis.. missing my college kikay days =)))
You just successfully made me hungry babe! I'm a TGIF baby too waaaaaay back in H.S & College~ Hihihi!
@DIANE: Wow Ain't Friday's that generous? :) I super love their deals right now! :D
@GENN: Hihi! Go grab something to eat babe! :D
Ganyan ka Brie. You always leave me starving with your blog posts. :-S Lezgo pig out one of these days!
Xoxo,
Arnie
http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com
@ARNIE: Hahahaha! Yes, Please! IMY! :*
Post a Comment