Its not just the show that everyone's looking forward to, behind all those dressing up and getting dolled up, looking oh-so stunning is the excitement of every fan girl to hopefully meet one of those people who never failed to inspire him/her. :)
I myself is a self-confessed fan girl! :) So, here I am crossing out some stuff from my bucket list! :D
My Danica Magpantay moment! :)
Our Daryl Chang moment! Gosh. She's so pretty! IDIED!
Meet Ava! So flawless! :)
And here's cutiepatootie Keigh! :)
Really, I do love dropping by their blogs,
I mean.. they're one of those bloggers I really look up to! :)
Now, our ANDRE CHANG moment! :))
I also got to meet Tatie of Fasche.org! She's super duper nice! :D
I'm looking forward to more fan girl moments! :DDD Thank you, Genn and Bianca for this crazy night! I love you both like how spongebob loves patrick!




10 comments:
Hey, Aubrey! Awww, I like our photo!
I'll grab it, okay? Thank you! :)
Keigh! :D Sure sure! :D Mwaaaa :*
Thanks for the photo, aubrey :)
ey sis! great pics! see u soon! kisses!
http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com
Hi Aubrey! I can totally understand you, I've been totally mesmerized and at a loss for words at times when I met such famous faces from the blogosphere. And I love them too bits cause they have been so friendly and nice. I love the blogging community! - Mar
Oh and I just had to mention, been meaning to say this, your soo pretty! I bet you get that all the time! - Mar
People looking glam :).
@AVA: Hope you're doing great babe! Mwamwa :*
@VANESSA: Hi babe! Been reading your tweets! Enjoy the US! :D I cannot wait to meet you! :)))) Oh wait, we met na, but that was during Glam Camp! :D You're so tall! And pretty!
@MAR: /HUGS I get all giddy whenever I meet bloggers! I don't know why! :) I just get kilig and all! Aww I bet you're prettier! I cannot wait to see you! :D
@TEREZA: Indeed! :D If you were there, I'm sure you'd look stunning too! :D And I'll run after you for lotsa photos!
wee you have a photo of the awesome Chang siblings.coolio!
@MESTIZAY: Yea! Was starstruck! :D
Post a Comment