Friday, November 11, 2011

Summer in November

Its just too hot for November, thinking we're 2 weeks away from Christmas month. Not ranting ha :) Just stating the obvious and unusual. Mehehehe :3

Under the scorching heat in Manila, how do you guys keep yourselves hydrated? I'm no health guru, but what I do is, I gulp as many bottles of water I can, and I'm a sucker for fruit juices and shakes. Fruits and Fluids go well, remember that!

As for my skin, my friends would always tell me, "Wow, lambot ng skin, ma-lotion ka no?" :) Nothing against lotions but, one of my aunt who's a doctor told me that, lotions have these chemicals that penetrates to your skin and eventually after sometime it goes to your liver and adds up to its stress (haha sorry for the word, stress). 

So, go all natural. 
Milk Bath (as in gatas ha, not the milk bath soap formulas you find in stores) 
+ oil, instead :)

So here's my favorite body moisturizer:


Neutrogena's so far, has the best moisturizers in town-- as for me. I just love how it keeps my skin soft and less oily.

What I usually do is, after bathing, I apply ampule amount of Neutrogena on my body, including my face. Then I rinse it of lightly, just enough to wash away the unwanted oils. :)

Just as simple as 1, 2, 3 :) I'm not a beauty expert, okay? I just share what I usually do to keep things healthy and light as possible!

More beauty regimen related post soon! :)

2 comments:

Mai said...

cool. i have this too pero di ko talaga nagamit. now, ittry ko 'cause i have a dry skin talaga. sana ito na sagot sa dry skin ko :DD

Brie M said...

@MAI: I sure do hope! :D Lemme know if it works for you babe! :D