Saturday, November 12, 2011

Kiwi Berries and Cheese

Don't you just love how health conscious everyone is, right now? There's milk tea every where, vegan restaurants and of course, you wouldn't want to miss FROZEN YOGURTS!

Its just so hot right now, it feels like summer! And you just need something cold to cool you down and all. So, my friend-- Gian and I grabbed some yummy fro-yo after an afternoon event in SMX :)


We tried Yoh-Gurt Froz :)

I had, plain yogo + strawberries + kiwi and cheese.

Gian had plain yogo + chocolate syrup + bananas and strawberries :)

Photo over load! :)

Gian said that my combi was kind of weird, well cause of the cheese. Oh well! :D 

3 comments:

Gellie Abogado said...

made me crave for a frozen yogurt tuloy. XD hope to see u again soon Brie! :)

Brie M said...

@GELLIE: Hahahaha! Ako din! Hahaha Yes yes, See you soon gellie! :*

Noelle Chantal said...

Totally agree, your combi looked so weird but I bet its yummy! Same here, now i'm craving for yogurt too! :)