Hence the title, I have been sick for a week and I'm glad that FINALLEHHHH I'm recovering! I feel sooo invincible! tee hee! :D I hate it when the weakling in me strikes! Felt like cramming, well.. doing something's better than nothing, right?
Disclaimer: This isn't an outfit post nor a collection of MY pictures. All of the pictures shown were from random tumblr accounts! Do send me a msg so I can credit you for the photo! :D
These are the things that inspires me right now..
Vintage, Florals, Peaches.. anything that's laid back and girly. Like a breathe of fresh air. I really need that right now. Last month, I came to realize one thing, feel beautiful, be who you want to be, not for someone else, but you. Be your own best friend, cause at the end of the day, its just going to be you, yourself whom you should take care of and please. :)
Loving this photo so much! Makes me wanna take outfit shots with my best friends! :p








9 comments:
I want to go somewhere wright now, far far away.
Hey, we kind of like the same things! I love things that are laid back too. :) Those pictures made me inspired rin. :) See you babe real soon. Take care.
i love all the clothes!:) wish i can shop soon!
Love the mood of the pictures. so vintage and girly. :)
five hearts for these lovely photos. <3<3<3<3<3
Cheers,
Joana
http://discoverjoana.blogspot.com/
love the last pic! adorable!
I just sent you a Kreativ Award Sweetie
http://littlemissforeveryoung.blogspot.com/2011/10/awarrrrrrd.html
<3
@TEREZA: Same here babe! :D
@AVA: Im on shopping ban heeee :D Cause of my Bill hahahaha!
@MYRTED: IKR? :D Ang sarap kasi tignan kapag chill lang :D
@JOANNA: Awww thanks girly girl!
@DINA: Awww thanks babe!
@TANYA: You made my day! :D Im just trying to figure out where I can see it! :D Thank you for the award btw! :D Im sooo touched! :D
Everything's so beautiful! I'm inspired now, too :)
http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com
This post of yours made me crave for more shopping. I'm loving dainty stuff lately.
xx,
itsennaiid.blogspot.com
Post a Comment