Monday, September 5, 2011

Round the Globe: South Korea

Boybands, Cutesy Barbie-like K-pop groups, The Face Shop and so much more. What else crosses our mind? And yes it is, KOREA, baby!


I know for one of the million reasons, Korea made a huge mark on us Asians who are a huge fan of fair skin, chinky-eyed and flawless people on those korean teleseryes. Trust me, I watch most of it! :) But its not one of the reasons why I want to witness the paradise-like feel of South Korea. 


I know for a fact that Korea has alot more to offer than just the natural beauty of their resources but also, I wanna take a closer look on their way of living, well curiosity strikes! I wanna know more than what my korean students tell me. What? Students? My students? Haha! Yes, I tutor korean students. As for the subject? English and Research Statistics. :) 

Pretty tough? I must say, they are indeed FAST LEARNERS they just need more attention than the usual. :)


C'mon graduation day! I so cannot wait for youuuu :) Who wants to go with me? I wanna visit Gwangju and if there are any suggestions, I'll take note of that! I swear! :D

♥brietachiquita et whimsicaldrift♥

2 comments:

mestizay said...

Ive taught koreans for years and you cant help but fall in love with their culture.;)

Brie M said...

@meztisay: I AGREE! :D