Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thesis Diary | Fish and Co.

I've been stressing on my thesis recently together with my groupmate, Dana. We'll the first two chapters were bearable, atleast. Now, its waaaaay different. We need to meet those dreadful deadlines that were listed, which by the way are impossible to meet. (Insert flat face here) We have to present this paper by the end of the month, that's roughly 3 weeks from now.

A chapter defense was cancelled because of the suspension of classes yesterday afternoon, now we have to rush on meeting these managers/ supervisors, all of them so far are really accommodating are very helpful. I just realized that, there are some people who are concerned with what they can to for a student, what they can contribute to the tree of knowledge of every institution, in my case-- my school. But there are those who wanted to get rid of us, some who dont really give a damn. Not that I hold grudges against those establishments who rejected our calls but, I just feel sorry for them. Not because we weren't able to get some answers, what not. But because, they didn't even bother sharing, to even think that they've been once on our shoe.

Anyhoo, Thanks to Mr. TJ Pelagio of Fish and Co. who was very accommodating and was able to provide information, more than expected. :)

sorry bout the resolution :p

PS. We're down to 8 more participants! :) Wish me luck! :D

No comments: