Sunday, August 7, 2011

Glam Camp!

Last Thursday, I received an email from Denise of Simone's Fashion Closet-- which I though was just a joke. :) I mean, its my first time to win in an online "raffle" contest that's probably why. Its all about winning an exclusive invite to an event hosted by ETC, 2ndAvenue and Diva International! :) Who wouldn't want to get a hold of that, right? :)

Then the day I was waiting for (which I'm sure the exhibitors and the rest felt the same) came! It was the first time for me to attend events like this. I know, I'm a neophyte for such but I enjoy knowing more of these, together with my boyfriend and the rest of the awesome people behind their witty blogs :D 


Then I met the angel in disguise! Who brought me here! Denise! She was so nice, I was starstruck cause for months-- I've just been a fan, reading, being amazed on how she keeps up with everything, specially her love for blogging-- which I admired the most. She was unexpectedly fun to be with, I never felt left out or what not. Too bad I didn't get to take pictures of us together from my cam :(

Then she brought me to Miss Ana's booth! :) click HERE! to read more about Ms. Ana.
She's super nice too! :)

Then we met Belle and Jaye! Click on their names to visit their sites. :)

Then we went to Ava's booth! I love the cookies that I bought! I should've bought more! :D
Again, I forgot to take pictures with Ms. Ava, I was too shy to ask for one! (teehee)

Yes, I was pointing on those girly feather fans! I wanted to buy those for my BFFs! It looks super beki, that's why. ;)
And I tried the Upper Lip Waxing! It feels funny when they pull off that chocolate-smelling thing which they use to pull your tiny hairs off! The girls who are lined up in-front of me was like, "Hala ang pula ng upper lip nya! Ate masakit?", I just laughed cause I don want everyone to see how funny I looked like! Sorry! Haha!

As for my outfit shot: I wore, loose tank top accented with a necklace from Artwork. Pulled my lazy top with my lola mommy's dress which I altered and made it a skirt! :) Thanks to Denise for taking my outfit shot, she did a great job! :D

Drop by Alphaland Southgate Mall, you guys! :) There's alot in store for you! :)
Thank you Glam Camp! :)

6 comments:

Denise said...

aww aubrey you're so pretty talaga. First time I saw you you look like Ms. Shalani! :) And I tried the Upper lip waxing too! haha! It was my first and I think tolerable naman yung pain haha!:)

Brie M said...

OMG Ms. Shalani! My professors told me the same thing! She's too pretty sis! Haha dapat tnry pala natin ng sabay! Tawa ko ng tawa during the waxing thing haha!

Vanessa Mercado said...

nice meeting you brie! kisses!

bellellido said...

hi chef! ^__^ cool blog ;)
hope to see you soon! ^^,

Brie M said...

MS VANESSA AND MS BELLE! twas nice meeting you guys! :)

VIVIENNE said...

cute pics!! :) x

Haute and Fierce