Sunday, August 21, 2011

Got stacks on deck

I know. I know, I've been on blog and everything else's hiatus except for my thesis, and tons of write-ups. Presentations here and there, uhhhhh this semester's like hell, or probably because I can smell my toga 2 semesters from now. :D Keep your fingers crossed for me! :)

Anyhoo, here's what I feel like wearing on a bipolar weather. :) Like I can wear it in the streets of Manila, right?


I dont feel like wearing shorts this past few days, could be maxi skirts, rompers or pants. I do't know what's wrong with me haha!


Black Cowboy Hat | Boots from Figlia | Pants - Cosmopolitan

And here's my peg for today:

TADAHHHH Solange Knowles :D
Worn at STREET VIEW.

There you go sweet babies! :) Vote for this look on LOOKBOOK. :D

7 comments:

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

love love your pants!

Denise said...

i love outfit aubrey! :) so pretty especially the pants! sure cge sasama ko si marise sa date naten hehe :)

Zirjaye S. said...

this is so free spirited! <3 :D

Brie M said...

@AVA: Thank youuuu! :) OH EM. Did you cut your hair? :D

@denise: thaaank you! Yey! I'll play baby sitter :D

@JAYE: Thanks Jaye! See you sooooon! :)

Elson Lao said...

beautiful as always.. :)

god bless you always and take care..

stay who you are crush.. don't change.. \m/

Elson Lao said...

Beautiful as always
(AUBREY = G.N.D).. :)

stay who you are crush.. :)

god bless you and take care always..
good luck sa lahat ng gagawin mo..

\m/

Brie M said...

@LAO: Hahahahaha! Thank you! :D Sana maging classmate ulit kita!