Wednesday, July 13, 2011

U.S Work and Travel Program X PWU

The noise about having your On-the-Job Training in the U.S is just overrated. But, I gave in. I was thinking whether or not to give it a try, no harm in trying, right?

The exam for the 2nd batch of hopefuls started at around 11:30am (July 12), I'm not sure but that's what the post says. I was still home then. On the way to school I was thinking-- What if I took the test? Will I pass? Then I saw my professor whom I think, is in-charge of this kind of stuff.

I asked him if I can still take the exam, and that was around 12:45 already. He instantly said yes! (OMG!) I tagged my friend with me! There were 4 of us-- given an hour to finish everything. Rumors were spreading that, the exam was pretty hard.

I find it, challenging. I had to exert ALOT-- yes alot of effort in writing! (I'm tamad when it comes to pen and paper works). It wasn't that hard, you just have to answer what's being asked. Its more of comprehension and grammar.

Then just today, my friends told me that I passed. I told them to quit fooling around. I mean, I wanted to see it myself. Well, they ruined it, a bit! Don't get me wrong, I love how updated my friends are!


Yay! :) Thanks to Ate Maya for the shot :p

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO PASSED! :)

2 comments:

D said...

Wow! Congrats! :)

http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

Brie M said...

Thanks! :D