Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The fan girl ;)

I've always been the girl on the background. But it never made me feel less beautiful nor insecure. I like it there, when all eyes are not on me. I'm a fan girl and I'm not ashamed of it. Not that I'd like to stay here forever, it just makes me comfortable.

Hyoe this look on LOOKBOOK.NU/Brietachiquita :D

Mediocre? Playing it safe? Not anymore.

Which means, yes I could still be on the background but I'm gonna make sure that once I get the center stage, all eyes will be on me. (Whoa. brave!) Not that I'll put so much effort to get noticed but, I'll just keep myself on the ground and wait for my turn.

"People who are too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours." - via GirlDictionary

Like the rest of us, we've got our fare share of haters, yes. I've been hearing things that were rude, but that doesn't mean anything. Why? Cause I know myself better and the people around me whom I trust-- knows better. :)

I was inspired by my daily readings from my fellow bloggers who, I'm very sure, have experienced the same thing. But look at them, they're still in the business and is stronger, better and can't be put down easily. I guess the only key to make it there, is to deal with what's important and ignore the shiiiizz load of crap. ;)

No comments: