Years ago I was that person who wouldn't mind wearing anything that I could pull out of my closet. The typical wardrobe I once had, twas all jeans, boyfriend shirts and dresses that I swore I'd never wear. But as years walk through me, fashion itself-- decided to take me to a new path.
Us Filipinoes are now very much inclined with the trend. Not to mention that Filipino Pride is ravishing internationally. They make big names, they change how the world sees us, which I think makes the world forget how we are years ago. But don't get me wrong, I'm just pointing out the fact that, we Filipinoes are not afraid of CHANGE. Just like me.
Us Filipinoes are now very much inclined with the trend. Not to mention that Filipino Pride is ravishing internationally. They make big names, they change how the world sees us, which I think makes the world forget how we are years ago. But don't get me wrong, I'm just pointing out the fact that, we Filipinoes are not afraid of CHANGE. Just like me.
Not to go elsewhere, these brilliant infamous people inspire me ALOT!
They're just a few of the numerous people that I look up to :)
No comments:
Post a Comment