Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bravo!

This day was full of surprises. I never thought of receiving so much, simply because I just think that I dont deserve it as of now. Anyhow, I shared my day with Maynard and his surprises.

I had my hair cut first! My stylist kept on surprising me the way he cuts my hair perfectly, he told me that he's in-love with my hair (btw, hes gay). I miss being on an edgy cut.

LOOK!



What do you guys think? Dont be fooled by the second photo. (evil laugh)

Yes. It was the new cut that my stylist made, It was pretty edgy, but its not as short as it looks like. I just tied the back portion to see if it'll suit me if ever that I'll make up my mind and cut it REAAAALLY short! After so, we went to BF Homes, Contis since their branch in ATC doesn't offer meals.

At ATC, I love colors! Saw 2 rainbows! Oh what fun (singing)

And here's the man who kept on stepping his surprises up!

We had..
The photo above was the best surprise of the night! I got shocked when their Pastry Chef brought it to our table! I didn't expect that he would actually do something like this!

And going back to business, as for what I wore..



I opted to wear something girly yet comfortable! :)










No comments: