Kiddie Parties are always fun, I love kids, I love giving gifts, I love joining their little party games and the like. Yes, I'm a child-t-heart. Remember my blog entry about buying gifts for kids, yes? Here's its sequel (hahaha! feeler!). Andrei Quizon had his 7th birthday last Sunday, he's the super-bibbo son of my officemate (Mommy Divine). And you may quote me, she's one of the cool moms of the Generation X. :p
I'm enjoying this moment!
Game face on! :) Don't judge me, Im just too in it to win it! (WHUUT?)
Sorry bout the resolution, I forgot my camera's battery (very NICE.). But thanks to my iPod which saved the day, somehow. :) Then, the last game that we joined was the oh-so-popular and most abused game of all season, PAPER DANCE.
As for what I wore:
I chose neutral colors and comfy flats (just incase of hardcore party games!) :D



No comments:
Post a Comment