Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Eyes wide open

I never thought that nightmares do really happen to those who sleep after feeling full-- not until yesterday. I'm a self-confessed food-wh*re (If you may call it). I've been eating like a pig for days now. Wake up-- Eat-- Netbuddy-- Eat, and the list goes on. Believe me.


Nard and I had those for dinner and a huge pack of Giga fries from Potato Corner, which I forgot to take a picture of. I was at the edge of throwing up like my tummy cannot handle food-overload anymore. I felt like swearing not to eat for the rest of the week (like its possible?! haha) but truth be told, it was an unpleasant experience. :|

I arrived home at around 9:15-ish? And headed straight to my room, just had my regimens done and I dose off. I dreamt of horrifying scenarios :| I saw my friends, some of my wavemates also some people with blurry faces :| In my dream, we were playing hide and seek turn resident evil-ish kind of game, and its not like we're laughing. Everything turned real bloody!

I know, please spare me. I just need someone to talk to about some of my nightmares. And the game goes on, I was trying to protect everyone in that house. The zombies (which happens to be my some of my officemates) are trying to get in, dying to kill everyone. Then one of my friends inside the house was brave enough to go upstairs and tried to kill some zombies, I followed her and I kept on pulling her away from the windows. I remember myself crying and screaming at the same time. She made a wrong move, and one of the zombies stabbed her to death and I was trying to stab the zombie back but he was too strong. I was helpless..

I can only remember such. I was so afraid when I woke up. I got paranoid and checked my mom's room so as my brother's :| I just dont want to experience what I dreamt of, in real life. :| So much more weird and scary dreams I've had. Those nightmares that made me scared to fall asleep again.

Learn from me guys, eat like a beggar at night. 

No comments: