Can you still remember how excited you were whenever your parents tell you, "We're going to TOYS R US! Pero you have to finish your food first!" Like its the best day of the year, and you just can wait to finish everything, go dress up and splurge on huge toys and play with other kids.
I miss that. I miss feeling the excitement of being in a toy store cause now its different, you get to spend your own not to buy toys for yourself but of-course for the kids.
I just love gifts itself! I can imagine Andrei's reaction later! Hahaha! :)
Oh I must say, Toy Kingdom looks so much better now,
located at the GF infront of Megamall's Foodcourt :)
As for my Food Diary, we've tried CHIC-BOY!
I've tried Grilled Liempo with atchara and Plain Rice with of-course, their super cheap
Bottomless Iced Tea. Nard had Lechong Sisig (my favorite haha!) :)
I wasn't really planning to have an outfit shot, but I gave in! Sorry, I look so plain :p


No comments:
Post a Comment