Sunday, October 23, 2011

Philippine Fashion Week Hits!

Its going to be the first time that I'll attend such event! :) I'm beyond thankful and quite nervous about being invited on different shows, I don't know what to expect! But I'm sure, its gonna be one hell of FASHYOWN week for the rest of us!


Here's the schedule of shows :D


Will have Bianca (@IamKBianca) as my official PFW Date! :) Looking forward to meet more fashion icons who we girls look up to! Specially those bloggers we've been longing to have some fangirl moment with! :D

Thank you Bianca, Karelle and Dianne for the invites! Would love to watch the entire show with you girlies! ♥ 

See y'all there! :D

2 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

It was nice to see you the other day. Hope to bump into you again sometime this week at one of the shows! :)

Please join my giveaway, btw, if you haven't yet:
http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/10/impulse-co-x-bangkok-goodies-giveaway.html

WANDER SHUGAH said...

ohh im sending you goodvibes!! :) and by the way gettting a tattoo would really be cool