Monday, October 31, 2011

PFW SS12 Michael Cinco

I honestly don't know what to expect and what to wear! And that time, I was running late cause I just came from school and all. So yeah :/

Excited like a kid! I was stunned by how everyone got all dolled up for such event! Everyone was just so beautiful, pleasing to the eye and all fasyown!

Specially my PFW Dates!
Three lovely ladies! Tatie, Bianca and Genn! :D
I will make up for my OOTDs. Promise! :)

I remember asking Genn who Michael Cinco is, I honestly don't have any idea who he is! What a shame! :(

Speechless with the effects! Chills down my spine!


His gowns are those of which in every girl's dream! The moment I saw it, I was like,
Who wouldn't want to wear any single piece of his craft?

This show got me sooooo inspired to finish my 2nd sketch! :) Yes, I'm trying to sketch my own clothes and might have it tailored by my Mom and my Aunt. :)

Super love this show! I'm just so lucky to have been invited by Bianca! :) Thanks babe! :D iLoveyou to bits! :D

2 comments:

MissGennD said...

Micheal Cinco is <3

ellie estrada said...

I'm glad you had fun at Fashion week! It's something else isn't it?

http://onthefword.blogspot.com